Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Thanks Ladies!


Thanks to Chantal, Marleen and Sarah for all giving me the Fabulous Blog award. You all made my day, er, days! I have really enjoyed doing this blog and getting a chance to do a little writing, which is my passion since I was 8 years old. I also love, as someone else said, that I am taking photos I never would have thought of and never took - everyday candid shots of our life.

I'm supposed to say 5 things I'm addicted to. Lily would love this as she asks questions like this all day - What is your favorite culture? Which country would you most like to visist? What is your favorite book? She keeps me on my toes!

1. A good mystery or suspense novel.
2. Dark chocolate Hershey kisses.
3. Walking in the woods.
4. Horses.
5. And most of all, of course, my kids!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your award!! This IS fun - and it's also fun to bloghop and get to know all of you a little better :)

    ReplyDelete