Saturday, January 17, 2009

Pop!


Today was our first time to use our new hot-air popper. I am always trying to simplify and healthify our diets as close to nature as possible and decided to invest $20 in a hot-air popper, knowing it will pay for itself in no time. Well maybe it won't as even the cheap store-brand corn was so good we were like three savages grabbing it out of the bowl LOL! I never eat any of their microwave popcorn as it has an aftertaste to me, plus is not on my low-carb diet, but this was just corn, butter and popcorn salt, purely and naturally good! The girls declared they want it every night now, which won't happen but I am glad they like it! It cooks so fast too and is fun to watch. Next time we'll try Hidden Valley Ranch dressing powder on it as we buy that by the big bottle!

4 comments:

  1. Love the popcorn popper! Great photo of fun family time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I have one of those too! My girls love to watch a movie with a big bowl of popcorn. great photo, Jan!
    BTW, I think your blog is fabulous... go check it out at http://chunlinproject365.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been thinking of getting one, too, and you may have just talked me into it! :)

    ReplyDelete