Sunday, February 1, 2009

My other girls


I tried to snap a candid shot of the girls doing their math on the computer - they have a teacher on tape for that this year, which has been an incredible plus to our homeschool of three NON-math-brained girls - but they would not cooperate, so I turned around in my chair from my work and snapped my other two girls. Ain't they cute!? I love working from home and being with my kids, but I also love having my pets around. They're a lot easier to get along with than many of the people I've worked with! I had a good laugh when the doctor told me I needed to go out and get a pet to help lower my blood pressure.

2 comments:

  1. Your other kids are almost as cute as your kids! How many animals does your doctor think it takes to lower your blood pressure?

    ReplyDelete